Have a browse through our extensive selection of wholesale options and find one that suits you and your business.Go
We are pleased to announce customers will be able to sit in at our Clitheroe Coffee House from Mon 3rd August & our Skipton Coffee House from Tue 4th August.
Please do not enter if you have any symptoms of Covid19 or been around anyone showing signs in the last 14 days.
1. Please wear your mask as you enter the shop.
2. Sanitizer at sign in & please take the pen.
3. We have removed some tables to improve distancing with a max of 6 guests per table.
4. Menus are available on our homepage below, as a QR code or single use paper.
5. Waiting on staff will be wearing face visors.
6. Toilet checks carried out at a regular basis. if possible please wear your mask or maintain your distance, giving way to the person leaving the toilet.
7. We will take card payment at your table, coffee beans & loose tea can be ordered to the table to avoid queuing in the shop.
8. Please wear your mask when leaving via the shop.
9. Finally please be patient as we get used to our new way of working & thank you for your understanding.
You are also able sit in at our Market Coffee Bars.
**** All 4 sites are taking part in the EAT OUT - T0 - HELP OUT scheme ****
Clitheroe Shop / View Menu / open Mon-Sat 9-5
Skipton Shop / View Menu / open Tue-Sat 9-4
Blackburn Market Coffee Bar / View Menu / open Mon-Sat 9-4
Todmorden Market Coffee bar / View Menu / open Tue 9-1, Wed-Sat 9-5
Blackburn Shop - temporarily closed
Online orders can now also be collected from our Clitheroe shop via our side window to hopefully reduce any queuing times. We’ll email you when your order is ready, please allow 1-2 working days.
Regular shop customers if you would like us to include a stamped coffee card please state in the customer instructions.
Thank you to everyone who have ordered online and supported the shops since we reopened.
NH- Es-presso - Our new espresso blend, we will donate 20% to the NHS
Peru SHB Chanchamayo - Nutty milk chocolate with a soft citrus finish
Uganda Kisinga Washing Station - Red grape, apricot and black cherry
New Coffees: Nicaragua Finca Buena Esperanza Pacamara and Decaf Honduras. Watch this space!
Brazil Yellow Bourbon Chocolate Bar - We have teamed up with Choc Amor to produce an amazing dark chocolate bar made with our award winning Brazil Ipanema Yellow Bourbon beans.
Great Taste Awards 2019
We are delighted to announce we have won 3 Great Taste awards.
2 Star in the Espresso & 1 Star in the Filter/Cafetiere category for Papua New Guinea Peaberry Kigabah Estate
1 Star in the Filter/Cafetiere category for Cuba Serrano Lavado Cumanyagua
We are Coffee Roasters & Tea Merchants in Blackburn, Clitheroe, Skipton & Todmorden, with 3 roasting shops and 2 coffee bars. Our Wholesale team can supply espresso machines, full barista training and our engineers provide service and repair. All our coffee is hand roasted in small batches often to order.