Cimbali M34 DT2
The Bluetooth connection allows the machine to communicate with the award winning Cimbali PGS Magnum on Demand Grinder, in an easy and simple way.
The Smart Boiler that optimises hot water and steam performance is a patented software and helps to prevent drops during production on heavy duty periods. This boiler is optimised for energy saving purposes as it is insulated, which helps to decrease thermal dispersion.
The M34 also has special software installed that helps to reduce energy consumption when in stand-by. This can be activated directly by the barista or it could also be programmed. This allows the machine to not completely switch off, but still save on energy. Operating conditions can be quickly restored in a few minutes.
- Height: 510mm
- Width: 770mm
- Depth: 510mm
- Boiler capacity: 10 litres
- Weight: 70kg
- Power: 3000 - 3400, 240v
- Required Power: 16amp
- 2 group heads
- 1 x traditional steam arm
- 1 x milk 4 turbo steam arm
- 1 hot water arm (dosed delivery)
- PGS compatable
- Offers consistent espresso extraction;
- TurboSteam 4 allows hand-free milk heating and texturing;
- Bluetooth connection – this allows the machine to communicate with the wireless grinder in a simple and easy way;
- Computerised graphic display;
- Programmable dosing;
- Very easy to use including an auto wash feature;
- Provides quality and consistency in the cup;
- Advanced electronics means a perfect espresso is achieved every time; and
- Hi-tech solutions help energy efficiency.
- 4 free cases of coffee worth £312 (see free machine deal)
- Free knockout box worth £144
- Free water filter worth £120
- Free delivery
- Free installation
£576.00 worth of free items with this machine.View brochure / manual